My research have been supported by the following grants.
- 2017-2018, Principal Investigator, Dean’s pilot award at the Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, “Quantile Decision Tree Methods and its Applications for Precision Health.”
- 2016 – 2020 R01 (HG008980-01), Principal Investigator, National Institutes of Health (NIH)/National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI) , “Develop Quantile Analysis Tools for Sequencing and eQTL Studies”.
- 2013 – 2016 R03 (HG007443-01), Principal Investigator, NIH/NHGRI , “Quantile Analysis of Secondary Human Complex Traits in GWAS and Sequencing Studies”.
- 2012-2016 NSF award (DMS-120923), Principal Investigator, National Science Foundation , “Statistical Methods for Screening Individual Childhood Growth Paths”.
- 2009 – 2013 NSF award (DMS-0906568), Principal Investigator, “Quantile Regression with Mis-measured or Missing Covariates”.
- 2008 – 2010 Principal Investigator, Career Development Award (ES-009089), the NIEHS Center for Environmental Health in Northern Manhattan, “Quantile Regression Methods and Their Applications in Environmental Health Studies.”
- 2005 – 2008 NSF award (DMS-0504972) Principal Investigator, “Multivariate Growth Charts and Robust Quantile Estimation”.